Saturday, January 4, 2014

Psalms 88 Dash

Comment
Your Word restores me soul.
It makes me whole.
Your wrath and terrors have destroyed me. Ps88
Darkness is my closest friend.Ps88

Note...
I am  no longer, engulfed I am in your wrath and all your terrors.

You LORD are the God who saves me, I am without strength as the cut off, as the slain.
Low in the pit I am;  making me repulsive, and my eyes dim with grief; hot from strain from tears.

WHY Lord do you reject me and hide your face from me? PS88

May my prayer come before you, turn your ear to my cry.
I am set apart off from your care in your heavy wrath.
Confined and trapped Lord I call to you everyday, raising my hands to you.

In oblivion and darkness I seek you, and cannot find your wonders, and righteous acts.
You have taken from me friend and neighbor...crying all for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment