Monday, January 20, 2014

Psalms 23: As I walk through darkness I will fear no evil.

Darkenssdelusions
dissipation, drunkness,
have mercy for me LORD, I am faint. My soul in deep anguish.  How long LORD?
I'm worn out by growning, and all night long tears drench m bed.

foes LORD will tear me apart like lions.  Arise in your anger against my enemies.  As you sit enthroned on high vindicate me most high.

God is a righteoud judge who displays his wrath everyday. Preparing his deadly weapons. Evil fall in there own dug pits.  Violence comes down on their own heads.  Sing praises to the LORD most high.

Psalm 3-8 verses above

Psalms 9
You have upheld my right and my cause destroying the wicked, uprooted cities and memory of them.
Those who know your name trust in you.  he does not ignore the cries of the afflicted. 
Declare joyess you .

the wicked nations go down.  the needy and the hope of afflicted will not be forgotten.  LORD let the nations know they are onlymortal.

Boasts of schemes, greedy.  
His ways are always prosperous sneering at all his enemies sayaing nothing will ever shake me. He lies and waits to catch his victims crushing them.  Arise Lord do not forget the helpless.  You God see this trouble consider their grief.  Break the arm of the wicked man. 

The Lord is king forever and ever defending the oppressed and fatherless so mere earthly mortals will not strike ever again. psalms10

No comments:

Post a Comment