Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Anitas Wedding

Barely making it on time through security at the airport, through the thick fog of excitement.y  Ignoring the rents, keeping my eyes to myself, nerves a wreckin, bag fees what a fucking rip off.  Who could make sense out of making sense out of such a time as this.  What a bunch of faithers.  Is that a word?

Okay, cooling the cannons, what a bright and hot summer.  To be or not to be a part of a wedding.  OMG my  own bloods wedding.  Sorry I meant to say my sisters wedding.  Where the heck was I in all this?  Her wedding had to be at such a time as this.  All the new busyness I was in and if only it were a year earlier I enjoyed last year better.  I would have felt more transparent or pleasant. I don't think the combination of what I felt was so busy so to speak mattered in light of m sisters wedding.


Suddenly last summer was all about her and being the oldest of the two of us, I felt it.  The undertow of siblings.  Did she need me at all?  Was I there for her?  Where was she?  Did she call for me?  Did I leave myself somewhere in the B-triangle?  WTF? 

SO my sisters wedding was b-eautiful.  She's too gorgeous for words.  Since this moment continues on I am speechless.  Much of the impact of her new marriage is a ring of ocean waves on the shore, and angels voices all around.  The world faded away.  The morning of her wedding day was beyond what I could ever expect.  Faith walked through and clouds of white flowers, and quiet moments of majestic whispers swept everyone up into the air of paradise.  There was no hours, no hunger,or thirst, not one thought only the purest of love wrapping around us soft as feathers, and warm as the sunlight.


to be cont.

There is no way to say the joy of the sun, the night sky,  the palm trees sway in the breeze, and the sandy ocean shore flashed brightly.  There is a Spanish moon and stars the lit up the ocean.

Her hair shined, her skin glowed, and her dress .....her dress white splashed of ocean foam. The darling women who touched details of her hair and skin came from heaven.  Those who set the bachelor ette menu, location, flowery decor, and mood and music were angels from above with wings shimmery as gold.

My little sister all grown up.  Her choices flare with brilliant glory.  Vegetable and fruit plates colored the dinner rehearsal with island majesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment