Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The journalists summary:Gumball Machine

Eating gumballs of course can be a taste of nostalgia. Pulling the quarter from the wallet or pocket and putting it in the gumball coin slot brings back memories of a different life.

The man who believes in you and the sister who adores you. All the candy stores in the world and the choices lighting up with caramel or pineapple.   Who could stop you?  The taste years ago of gumballs from entertainment centers.

Banana,cherry,the white.gumball, and the blue gumball.  Food Festival a grocery.store across.the street.had.a.gumball full of.em vherry.  I used to ride my.bike there put a.quarter in ,turn the knob and hope for one.to get.stuck so two would come.down to the small metal trapshoot and into my.hand.

I wasnt eight.years old or.even waist.high anymore.and.I wondered.if.those.were.the.criteria to get.a.gumball.  maybe I was still 14 I
Or 12 at heart.  Why bother with.a gum.ball.
At my age 36
Shiny red tangyg


   And.sweet,
36?

No comments:

Post a Comment