Thursday, October 18, 2012

Forgiveness

Fruits of the spirit can be used faithfully by praying about what fruits we can use as followers of Christ. I don't know what fruits I can use per say yet I pray about it.  I've pondered on the fruits and prayed on them that God would show me the best to work with faith.

Today I will discuss some things I've learned on forgiveness.  Its about forgiveness when you can barely speak or you cannot speak about anything good.  Its a word.  The heart needs to forgive not just the mouth. 

Poem:  Whatever is true, noble, just, pure,.....

Vacuum sounding over peace as I believe it to be.  Half of a meaning, data, short or long winded connections, meaningless, and a chasing after the wind.  Holding on, forgetting, knowing, not knowing, meaningless, and a chasing after the wind.  Hunger for more?  Dave will tell you to turn to Ch 3 of Ecclesiastes.

Broken?  today?  A song came on the radio, a temporary answer of relief ...              you were broken from the beginning ...get on your way.  Carry me Lord today...and you will hear that He has been carrying you from the beginning so get on your way.  He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. 

Ye of Little Faith.... blank is the day.  Woman of great faith your wish is granted He said, so follow me.


Poem:  Trembling Friend....

Believe Jesus is Lord....and the rest will be yours.  Knots of lullabys given to Holy eyes are harmonies made from miseries!  Listen!  Believe and you will hear!  Listen!  Gone is all fear!  O how little is your faith....Be still in the Lord,  and He will give you strength, o unfaithful one your cup runneth over!!


No comments:

Post a Comment